We are pleased to send you the recordings of the fifth one day meditation program held at Koralawella, Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. This was jointly conducted by Most Ven U Dhammajiva Maha Thero and his senior lay student Aruna Manathunge.
This invaluable program was kindly sponsored by Vishwa Parami Foundation.
This month’s program was conducted based on a special Theme. The day’s theme was “Awaken to a Lifelong Learning through Mindfulness and Clear Comprehension.” The day’s program had many sections which are valuable even to the advanced meditation practitioners. As such this day’s program is valuable to both the Young and the Adults. The adults will find the section nos. 3 to 10 useful.
In addition to the audio files, we have also provided below the links to the Video clips shown at the program. Kindly note that the loading of the Video clips will depend up on the speed of your internet connection.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
- 49. Instructions and Guided Walking Meditation_Aruna Manathunge_27 September 2014
- 50. Guided Sitting Meditation_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero_27 September 2014
- 51. Instructions on ‘Mindful Eating’ and ‘Leave No Trace’_Aruna Manathunge_27 September 2014
- 52. A Mindful Sip of Warm Tea_Aruna Manathunge_27 September 2014
- 53. Awaken to a lifelong learning through Mindfulness and Clear Comprehension_Aruna Manathunge_27 Sept 2014
- Video Clip_The Marshmallow Test
- Video Clip_Walter Mischel on his Marshmallow Experiment_27 Sept 2014
- 54. An epilogue to Marshmallow Test_Aruna Manathunge_27 September 2014
- 55. Dhamma Talk 07 & Q&A Session_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero_27 September 2014
- 56. Closing Remarks and Announcements_Aruna Manathunge_27 September 2014
- Some Reflections and Views of Youth on Mindfulness.