A one month long special Vipassana Meditation Retreat was conducted in USA during June 2013 under the guidance of Most Ven Sayadaw U Pandita Maha Thero. These Dhamma talks delivered by Most Ven Sayadaw U Pandita at the one month long meditation retreat were translated to English by Sayalay Vajirañani. These talks downloaded from Tathagata Meditation Center have been further audio edited to improve the sound quality.
To Listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as ” from the drop down menu.
- 01- Opening Ceremony_01-June-2013
- 02 – Four Protections_01-June-2013
- 03 – Material (Bodily) and Mental Nutrition_03-June-2013
- 04 – Bodily and Mental Nutrition (continued)_04-June-2013
- 05 – Characteristics of Conditioned Phenomena_05-June-2013
- 06 – Condition for a successful practice_06-June-2013
- 07 – Spiritual Cultivation_07-June-2013
- 08 -Benefits of Vipassana or Insight Meditation Practice_08-June-2013
- 09 – Satipatthana_Great Observing Power_11-June-2013
- 10 – How to Observe Meditation Objects_12-June-2013
- 11 – Three Kinds of Efforts_13-June-2013
- 12 – Clear Comprehension and its Benefits_14-June-2013
- 13 – Continued Explanation of Vipassana Practice_15-June-2013
- 14 – The Field of Defilements and Wisdom_17-June-2013
- 15 – The Field of Defilements and Wisdom (Continued)_18-June-2013
- 16 – Hemavata Sutta – Part 1_19-June-2013
- 17 – The Deep Meaning of Satipatthana_20-June-2013
- 18 – Experience The Four Noble Truths Through Practice_21-June-2013
- 19 – Discerning Mind and Matter_22-June-2013
- 20 – Hemavata Sutta – Part 2_24-June-2013
- 21 – Impermanent Characteristics and Its Insight_25-June-2013
- 22 – Five Qualities for Reaching Nibbana_26-June-2013
- 23 – Two Kinds of Happiness and Realization of Nibbana_27-June-2013
- 24 – Four Levels of Enlightenment_28-June-2013
- 25 – Noble Eight Paths – Right Dhamma_29-June-2013
- 26 – Successful Remark Ceremony_30-June-2013
Please click this link to learn more about the Most Ven Sayadaw U Pandita Maha Thero.