We are pleased to present you the links to this Dhamma upload as a part of our ‘Past Dhamma Talks of Meetirigala Nissaranavanaya Monastery Project’. We aim to provide very valuable past talks of the monastery which are not widely available at present. These talks are presented for the benefit of current and the future Buddha Dhamma practitioners with the help of our fellow Dhamma practitioners from all over the world.
This is a short discourse on Sathipattana Sutta delivered by Most Ven U Dhammajiva Maha Thero in Perth, Australia during 2009. Except for the program for the Youth, the other the discourses were made in Sinhalese. There are two major benefits provided for the listeners of this series;
- Firstly, some of the Dhamma listeners wanted a brief and more concise series on Sathipattana Sutta in Sinhala. This will be beneficial to them.
- Secondly, the program conducted in English for youth is excellent. The listeners could recognize a true master both as a teacher of meditation and as a compelling speaker. This discussion is highly recommended to both young and adults. This discussion is No.6 F. Youth_In English (Day 2 – 20 Dec 09)
To Listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting ”save as ” from the drop down menu.
- A. About the Content in this CD
- B. Introduction (Day 1- 19 Dec 09)
- C. Afternoon Dhamma (Day 1 – 19 Dec 09)
- D. Evening Dhamma (Day 1 – 19 Dec 09)
- E. Afternoon Dhamma Discussion (Day 2 – 20 Dec 09)
- F. Youth_In English (Day 2 – 20 Dec 09)
- G. Evening Dhamma Sermon (Day 2 – 20 Dec 09)
- H. Introduction – (Day 3 – 21 Dec 09)
- I. Afternoon Dhamma Discussion – (Day 3 – 21 Dec 09)
- J. Evening Dhamma Sermon – (Day 3 – 21 Dec 09)
- K. Afternoon Dhamma Discussion – (Day 4 – 22 Dec 09)
- L. Evening Dhamma Sermon – (Day 4 – 22 Dec 09)
- M. Introduction – (Day 5 – 23 Dec 09)
- N. Punyanumodana and Dhamma Discussion (Day 5 – 23 Dec 09)
- O. Evening Dhamma Sermon – (Day 5 – 23 Dec 09)