In this discourse the Lord Buddha compares the Dhamma centered nature of the person with integrity with the conceit of the person without integrity. The Sutta opens with the obvious areas and gradually deepens to subtle behavioral tendencies of the person with no integrity.
We have also included a PDF of the Sutta from Buddha Jayanthi Tripitaka for the benefit of our readers. Please click here to download the sutta PDF.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t, you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 RET 76 Sappurisa Sutta – Part 3_QandA 01
- 02 RET 76 Sappurisa Sutta – Part 3_Dhamma Talk 01
- 03 RET 76 Sappurisa Sutta – Part 3_Interview 01
- 04 RET 76 Sappurisa Sutta – Part 3_Dhamma Talk 02
- 05 RET 76 Sappurisa Sutta – Part 3_QandA 02
- 06 RET 76 Sappurisa Sutta – Part 3_Dhamma Talk 03
- 07 RET 76 Sappurisa Sutta – Part 3_Interview 02
- 08 RET 76 Sappurisa Sutta – Part 3_Dhamma Talk 04