We are pleased to send you the recordings of the second one day meditation program held at Koralawella, Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. This was jointly conducted by Most Ven U Dhammajiva Maha Thero and his senior lay student Aruna Manathunge. This invaluable program was sponsored by Vishwa Parami Foundation. The program was conducted in a novel manner with the inclusion of mindfulness exercises. The school children and the Youth will immensely benefit by listening to this program. As such this is valuable to the Educators and teachers as well. Please circulate this among such Youth. Even experienced adult meditation practitioners with years of practice could gain some benefits by listening to the recordings. We have also provided links below to the Video clips shown at the program. Please note that the loading of the Video clips will depend up on the speed of your internet connection.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
- 19. Instructions and Guided Walking Meditation_Aruna Manathunge_26 April 2014
- 20. Guided Sitting Meditation_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero_26 April 2014
- 21. Instructions on ‘Mindful Eating’ and ‘Leave No Trace’_Aruna Manathunge_26 April 2014
- 22. ‘Train your Mind and Change your Brain’_Introduction to the first Video_Aruna Manathunge
- 23. MINDFULNESS IN SCHOOLS – BBC WORLD NEWS_Video Clip
- 24. ‘Train your Mind and Change your Brain’_Introduction to the second Video_Aruna Manathunge
- 25. BBC News – Can we change the way the brain deals with stress_Video Clip
- 26. Audio Visual presentation:The Significance of Mindfulness Practice and Key Learning Points_Aruna Manathunge
- 27. Some techniques to avoid distractions during Walking Meditation_Aruna Manathunge
- 28. Dhamma Talk 05_Meditation for the Youth_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero_26 April 2014
- 29. Closing Session and Announcements_Aruna Manathunge_26 April 2014