We are pleased to provide the recordings of the above sutta conducted at Mitirigala Nissaranavanaya Forest Monastery by Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero. Upawana Sutta is a valuable discourse based on a discussion between Ven. Sariputta and Ven. Upawana. The Sutta focuses on the development of Bojjhanga, which are the seven factors of enlightenment.
It was the 92nd residential retreat conducted at Mitirigala Nissaranavanaya Forest Monastery.
This Sutta is from Book 5-1, Page 159 of Sanyukta Nikaya, Maha Vagga, Bojjhanga Sanyukta of Sutta Pitaka. Please click next link to reach the text of the sutta at Tripitakaya.org : Upawana Sutta
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 RET 92 Upawana Sutta – Part 1_Q&A 01_30-03-2015
- 02 RET 92 Upawana Sutta – Part 1_Dhamma Talk 01_30-03-2015
- 03 RET 92 Upawana Sutta – Part 1_Q&A 02_31-03-2015
- 04 RET 92 Upawana Sutta – Part 1_Dhamma Talk 02_31-03-2015
- 05 RET 92 Upawana Sutta – Part 1_Q&A 03_01-04-2015
- 06 RET 92 Upawana Sutta – Part 1_Dhamma Talk 03_01-04-2015