We are pleased to provide the recordings of a short but an invaluable Sutta sermon of Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero. The sutta is Sela Sutta and it was conducted at Ambuluwava, Sri Lanka during February 2015.
Sela Sutta is based on a poetic discussion between the Arahanth Bhikkuni Sela and the Mara. While being poetic the Sela Sutta also explains deep Dhamma regarding the arising and dissolution of aggregates and elements.
This Sutta is from Book 1, Page 244 of Sanyukta Nikaya, Bhikkuni Vagga, Bhikkuni Sanyukta of Sutta Pitaka. Please click here to download a PDF file of the Sutta from Buddha Jayanthi Tripitaka.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 Sela Sutta_QandA 01_24-02-2015
- 02 Sela Sutta_QandA 02_24-02-2015
- 03 Sela Sutta_Dhamma Talk 01_24-02-2015
- 04 Sela Sutta_QandA 03_25-02-2015
- 05 Sela Sutta_QandA 04_25-02-2015
- 06 Sela Sutta_Dhamma Talk 02_25-02-2015
- 07 Sela Sutta_QandA 05_26-02-2015
- 08 Sela Sutta_QandA 06_26-02-2015
- 09 Sela Sutta_Dhamma Talk 03_26-02-2015