We are pleased to send you the recordings of a 4 day residential retreat conducted by Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero at Mitirigala Nissaranavanaya Monastery.
This is a short but a significant Sutta discourse of the Buddha. The Lord Buddha explains the value of Anāpanasati Meditation to the monks in this Sutta. We learn as to why the Buddha continued to practice Anāpanasati even after attaining full liberation.
We have also included a PDF file of the Thera Gatha from Buddha Jayanthi Tripitaka Publication. Please click here to download the PDF file.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t, you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 RET 70 Ichchanangala Sutta_QandA_01 07-04-2014
- 02 RET 70 Ichchanangala Sutta_Talk 01_07-04-2014
- 03 RET 70 Ichchanangala Sutta_Talk 02_08-04-2014
- 04 RET 70 Ichchanangala Sutta_ Interview 01_08-04-2014
- 05 RET 70 Ichchanangala Sutta_QandA 02_09-04-2014
- 06 RET 70 Ichchanangala Sutta_Talk 03_09-04-2014
- 07 RET 70 Ichchanangala Sutta_Talk 04_10-04-2014
- 08 RET 70 Ichchanangala Sutta_Interview 02_10-04-2014