Maha Salayatanika Sutta was selected by Ven. Panadure Chandaratana Thero of Mitirigala Nissarana Vanaya Forest Monastery as the next Sutta for Sutta Teachings in English on 11 January 2023. The series was completed on 25 January 2023.
Lord Buddha teach us through Maha Salayatanika Sutta that developing insight into arising and working of the six senses is connected to the Noble Eightfold Path and leads to the final Liberation.
Please use this link to read the text of the Sutta: Maha Salayatanika Sutta.
- Dhamma Talk 01 – Maha Salayatanika Sutta (11-01-2023)
- Dhamma Discussion 01 – Maha Salayatanika Sutta (11-01-2023)
- Dhamma Talk 02 – Maha Salayatanika Sutta (18-01-2023)
- Dhamma Discussion 02 – Maha Salayatanika Sutta (18-01-2023)
- Dhamma Talk 03 – Maha Salayatanika Sutta (25-01-2023)
- Dhamma Discussion 03 – Maha Salayatanika Sutta (25-01-2023)
Maha Salayatanika Sutta series completed.
Please use the following link and meeting ID/password to join the Zoom session:
Meeting ID: 695 744 3611
A Kind Reminder to Participants:
Please refrain from talking/commenting while the Ven. Thero is conducting a Dhamma sermon or when the Ven. Thero is answering a question by switching on your microphone. This happened during the second recording of the program on 13 September 2020, and the overlapped voices cannot be repaired through audio editing.
Given below are the local commencing times of the program.
- SL: Wednesday at 7am
- USA: Tuesday 9:30pm
- AEST: Wednesday 11:30am
- UK: Wednesdays 2am
This program is coordinated from USA by Jennifer Hu.