Dvayatanupassana Sutta was selected by Ven. Panadure Chandaratana Thero of Mitirigala Nissarana Vanaya Forest Monastery as the next Sutta for Sutta Teachings in English on 11 October 2023.
Dvayatanupassana Sutta teaches many ways to contemplate the duality of the origination and cessation of suffering leading to final liberation or Nibbana.
Please use this link to read the text of the Sutta from suttacentral.net: Dvayatanupassana Sutta
- Dhamma Talk 01 – Dvayatanupassana Sutta (11-10-2023)
- Dhamma Discussion 01 – Dvayatanupassana Sutta (11-10-2023)
- Dhamma Talk 02 – Dvayatanupassana Sutta (18-10-2023)
- Dhamma Discussion 02 – Dvayatanupassana Sutta (18-10-2023)
- Dhamma Talk 03 – Dvayatanupassana Sutta (25-10-2023)
- Dhamma Discussion 03 – Dvayatanupassana Sutta (25-10-2023)
- Dhamma Talk 04 – Dvayatanupassana Sutta (01-11-2023)
- Dhamma Discussion 04 – Dvayatanupassana Sutta (01-11-2023)
- Dhamma Talk 05 – Dvayatanupassana Sutta (15-11-2023)
- Dhamma Discussion 05 – Dvayatanupassana Sutta (15-11-2023)
Please use the following link and meeting ID/password to join the Zoom session:
Meeting ID: 695 744 3611
A Kind Reminder to Participants:
Please refrain from talking/commenting while the Ven. Thero is conducting a Dhamma sermon or when the Ven. Thero is answering a question by switching on your microphone. This happened during the second recording of the program on 13 September 2020, and the overlapped voices cannot be repaired through audio editing.
Given below are the local commencing times of the program.
- SL: Wednesday at 7am
- USA: Tuesday 9:30pm
- AEST: Wednesday 11:30am
- UK: Wednesdays 2am
This program is coordinated from USA by Jennifer Hu.