The occasion was used to review the journey taken and also to assess the progress of the contribution provided by the monastery to uplift the meditation both in Sri Lanka and overseas. It was also an occasion to provide some directions for the future Path to be taken by the monastery.
The sessions were conducted in Sinhala with some explanations in English.
Please note the following:
- The section on administering precepts were taken out for brevity.
- The lady mentioned as a Director of Vishwaparami during the presentation of the book ” 100 Questions and Answers” was Mrs Rupika Gunewardena.
- Kindly contact Mr Hemantha Ranawaka (E Mail: email@example.com) if anybody wish to obtain the books that were launched at the occasion.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 Welcome and Introduction – Aruna Manathunge
- 02. A Few Words on Behalf of Karaka Sabha – Rajith Wickramathilake
- 03. A Few Words on Behalf of Nissaranavanaya Community – Duleep Mahathanthila
- 04. A Few Words on Behalf of Retreat Organizers – Dila Hettiarachchi
- 05. A Useful Tip – Aruna Manathunge
- 06. Presentation of the Book_100 Questions and Answers
- 07. Presentation of the Book ‘ඇතුළතට සවන් දීම’
- 08. The Talk by Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero
- 09. Vote of Thanks – Hemantha Ranawaka
- 10. The Closure – Aruna Manathunge & Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero