We are pleased to send you the recordings of the fourth one day meditation program held at Koralawella, Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. This was jointly conducted by Most Ven U Dhammajiva Maha Thero and his lay student Aruna Manathunge.
This invaluable program was kindly sponsored by Vishwa Parami Foundation.
This month’s program was conducted based on a special Theme. The day’s theme was “A Day of Mindfulness with Clear Comprehension” and the whole program revolved around that theme. The participants also received a preliminary introduction to the Mahasi method of reporting improved by Most Ven Sayadaw U Pandita. This was an invaluable training learning to report one’s experiences shortly and to the point.
Please find provided below the links to the Video clips shown at the program. Kindly note that the loading of the Video clips will depend up on the speed of your internet connection.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
- 38. Instructions and Guided Walking Meditation_Aruna Manathunge_30 August 2014
- 39. Guided Sitting Meditation_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero_30 August 2014
- 40. Instructions for the 2nd Walking Meditation Session_Aruna Manathunge_30 August 2014
- 41. Instructions on ‘Mindful Eating’ and ‘Leave No Trace’_Aruna Manathunge_30 August 2014
- 42. Dessert_Eating one Single Raisin_Aruna Manathunge_30 August 2014
- 43. ‘Observing the senses through breath’_Aruna Manathunge_30 August 2014
- 44. Sayadaw U. Pandita’s system of Interview Reporting_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero_30 August 2014
- 45. 2 Videos (Audio only) with comments and descriptions – ‘Mindfulness on BBC Breakfast’ and ‘Meditation to Ease Exam Stress’_Aruna Manathunge_30 August 2014
- Video Clip_Mindfulness on BBC Breakfast
- Video Clip_BBC News Tyneside school offers meditation to ease exam stress
- 46. Sitting Meditation_30 August 2014
- 47. Dhamma Talk 06 & Q&A Session_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero_30 August 2014
- 48. Closing Remarks and Announcements_Aruna Manathunge_30 August 2014