The 199th residential retreat at Mitirigala Nissaranavanaya Forest Monastery was conducted as a silent retreat by Ven. Panadure Chandaratana Thero. It is a ten day long retreat.
The Venerable Thero used Dhamma sermons from RET 195 Sallekha Sutta of Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero.
Please click the following link to reach the web page of RET 195 Sallekha Sutta;
RET 195 Sallekha Sutta
How to Download or Directly Listen to the audio files.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the file link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu. Save the file into a pre designated folder to listen on multiple occasions. This is the best way to save your internet allocation.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
- 01. RET 199_Q&A 01_22-01-2019
- 02. RET 199_Q&A 02_23-01-2019
- 03. RET 199_Q&A 03_24-01-2019
- 04. RET 199_Q&A 04_25-01-2019
- 05. RET 199_Q&A 05_26-01-2019
- 06. RET 199_Q&A 06_27-01-2019
- 07. RET 199_Q&A 07_28-01-2019
- 08. RET 199_Q&A 08_29-01-2019
- 09. RET 199_Q&A 09_30-01-2019
RET 199 completed.