Sekha Sutta was the topic of the Dhamma sermons at the 124th residential retreat conducted at Nissaranavanaya Monastery. It was a short five days residential retreat conducted by Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero during August 2016.
Sekha Sutta is from Majjhima Nikaya, Majjhima Pannasakaya,Gahapati Vagga of Thripitakaya. The Sutta explains about the needed training for the the one who is still imperfect and needs training in order to achieve full liberation.
Please click the following link to reach the Sinhala language text of the Sutta at Thripitakaya.org; Sekha Sutta
How to Listen and Download the audio files
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 RET 124 Sekha Sutta_Q&A 01_08-08-2016
- 02 RET 124 Sekha Sutta_Dhamma Talk 01_08-08-2016
- 03 RET 124 Sekha Sutta_Q&A 02_09-08-2016
- 04 RET 124 Sekha Sutta_Dhamma Talk 02_09-08-2016
- 05 RET 124 Sekha Sutta_Q&A 03_10-08-2016
- 06 RET 124 Sekha Sutta_Dhamma Talk 03_10-08-2016
- 07 RET 124 Sekha Sutta_Q&A 04_11-08-2016
- 08 RET 124 Sekha Sutta_Dhamma Talk 04_11-08-2016