We are pleased to provide this invaluable Dhamma series on Nibbedhika Sutta recorded at Meetirigala Nissarana Vanaya Forest Monastery of Sri Lanka. This Sutta series was conducted by the chief meditation master of the monastery, Most Ven. Udairiyagama Dhammajiva Maha Thero..
This Part 05 of the series based on Nibbedhika Sutta was recorded at a residential retreat held at the monastery during December 2012. The Maha Thero covered this Sutta during multiple retreats as a lengthy discourse. This Part 05 of the series focuses on the subject of Kamma. The Maha Thero explains this popular but often misunderstood subject of Kamma expertly and yet humbly for the benefit of the practitioners of the Path.
This Part 05 of Nibbedhika Sutta is highly recommended to all the Buddhists who practice the Path of Dhamma.
We have also provided the text of the Sutta from thripitakaya.org. This is the Buddha Jayanthi Tripitaka version. Please click this link to reach the web page on Nibbedhika Sutta.
To Listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
- 01. Introduction_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 05
- 02. Dhamma Talk 01_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 05
- 03. Dhamma Talk 02_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 05
- 04. Dhamma Discussion 1_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 05
- 05. Dhamma Talk 03_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 05
- 06. Dhamma Talk 04_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 5
- 07. Dhamma Discussion 2_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 5
- 08. Dhamma Talk 05_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 05
- 09. Dhamma Talk 06_Nibbedhika Sutta Part – 05
- 10. Dhamma Discussion 3_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 05
- 11. Dhamma Talk 07_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 05
- 12. Dhamma Talk 08_Nibbedhika Sutta Part – 05
- 13. Dhamma Discussion 4_Nibbedhika Sutta Part – 05