We are pleased to provide you the re-edited recordings of a valuable Dhamma discourse delivered at a residential yogi retreat by Most Ven U Dhammajiva Maha Thero. This series on Maha Vedalla Sutta was recorded at a 10 day residential retreat conducted at Melbourne, Australia.
The re-editing of this valuable Sutta series was sponsored by two sisters Ms Manjari Dias and Kumudini Nanayakkara as an offer of merits to their late parents Mr D. W. Rajapaksha and Mrs Pearl Rajapaksha.
Please click below to reach the text of the Sutta in Sinhala from thripitakaya.org;
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting ”save as ” from the dropped down menu.
- Introduction to Maha Vedalla Sutta.mp3
- Instruction on Meditation_Maha Vedalla Sutta_13-12-11.mp3
- Q&A – 01_Maha Vedalla Sutta_14-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 01_Maha Vedalla Sutta_14-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 02_Maha Vedalla Sutta_15-12-11.mp3
- Q&A – 02_Maha Vedalla Sutta_16-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 03_Maha Vedalla Sutta_16-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 04_Maha Vedalla Sutta_17-12-11.mp3
- Q&A – 03_Maha Vedalla Sutta_18-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 05_Maha Vedalla Sutta_18-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 06_Maha Vedalla Sutta_19-12-11.mp3
- Q&A – 4_Maha Vedalla Sutta_20-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 07_Maha Vedalla Sutta_20-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 08_Maha Vedalla Sutta_21-12-11.mp3
- Q&A – 5_Maha Vedalla Sutta_22-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 09_Maha Vedalla Sutta_22-12-11.mp3
Please click here to reach the other Dhamma series of Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero