We are pleased to send you the recordings of a meditation retreat conducted by Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero at Vancouver, Canada during 2013. The Maha Thero based these discourses on Girimananda Sutta. The sermons have covered the salient points of the sutta with a focus on meditation. The series provides an excellent coverage of the Sutta in a concise manner.
We have provided a link to the text of the Sutta from Thripitakaya.org.Please click this link for the text of the Sutta in Sinhala.
How to Listen and Download the audio files
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 Q & A 01_Girimananda Sutta_Vancouver 2013
- 02 Dhamma Talk 01_Girimananda Sutta_Vancouver 2013
- 03 Q & A 02_Girimananda Sutta_Vancouver 2013
- 04 Dhamma Talk 02_Girimananda Sutta_Vancouver 2013
- 05 Q & A 03_Girimananda Sutta_Vancouver 2013
- 06 Dhamma Talk 03_Girimananda Sutta_Vancouver 2013
- 07 Q & A 04_Girimananda Sutta_Vancouver 2013
- 08 Dhamma Talk 04_Girimananda Sutta_Vancouver 2013
- 09 Q & A 05_Girimananda Sutta_Vancouver 2013
- 10 Dhamma Talk 05_Girimananda Sutta_Vancouver 2013