We are very pleased to send you the links to second CD of a special Dhamma series conducted at Meetirigala Nissaranavanaya Forest Monastery. The resident monks and the long term resident lay male yogis traditionally meet as a group on every Saturday morning to discuss a Dhamma topic. These discussions are moderated by Most Ven U Dhammajiva Maha Thero and very valuable discussions have taken place over the years during this ‘Sinhala Dhamma Sakachcha’ sessions. Some of the original recordings were of a very poor quality and we have omitted those in this production.
Another special aspect is the methodology of the proceedings. Most Ven U Dhammajiva Maha Thero first start the proceedings by reading out ‘Yogavachara Dinachariyawa‘ that was stipulated by the late great Maha Thero Most Ven Matara Sri Gnanarama as a code of conduct to the Monks of the Forest Monastery.
A unique aspect of this whole series is the involvement of the Dhamma group from Melbourne, Australia via a telephone connection. It is a unique experience to listen to deep Dhamma discussions among a group of learned forest monastery monks, resident long term male yogis and eager Dhamma practitioners from Melbourne, Australia.
The audio editing of this unique Dhamma series was generously sponsored by Dr. Bandula Jayathilake of Houston, U.S.A.
To Listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting ”save as ” from the dropped down menu.
- Introduction_Dhamma Padaya CD2
- 26 Dhamma Padaya_Eradicate Thanha
- 28 Dhamma Padaya_Brahmin
- 29 Dhamma Padaya_Contented Bhikku
- 30 Dhamma Padaya_Qualities of a Brahmin
- 31 Dhamma Padaya_Sparkle Day and Night
- 32 Dhamma Padaya_Brahmin
- 33 Dhamma Padaya_Striving
- 34 Dhamma Padaya_Brahmin
- 35 Dhamma Discussion-Asivisopama Sutta
- 36 Dhamma Padaya_Bonds of Thanha
- 37 Dhamma Padaya_Jealousy
- 39 Dhamma Padaya_Self Criticism
- 40 Dhamma Padaya_Happiness
- 41 Dhamma Padaya_Brahmin
- 42 Dhamma Padaya_Bhikkhu
- 43 Dhamma Padaya_Nama Rupa
- 44 Dhamma Padaya_Bhikku
- 46 Dhamma Padaya_Good verbal conduct
- 48 Dhamma Padaya_Relentlessly develop Kusal
- 51 Dhamma Padaya_Ending the Suffering