Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero conducted a seven day residential retreat at Winnipeg, Canada from 29 June to 05 July 2018. Cetokhila Sutta was selected for Dhamma sermons in this retreat conducted in Sinhalese language.
In this Sutta the Lord Buddha explains five ways one can become cut-off from the spiritual community and the Path to Nibbana.
How to Download or Directly Listen to the audio files.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the file link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu. Save the file into a pre designated folder to listen on multiple occasions. This is the best way to save your internet allocation.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
01. Q&A 01_Cetokhila Sutta_Winnipeg_29-06-2018
02. Dhamma Talk 01_Cetokhila Sutta_Winnipeg_29-06-2018
03. Q&A 02_Cetokhila Sutta_Winnipeg_30-06-2018
04. Dhamma Talk 02_Cetokhila Sutta_Winnipeg_30-06-2018
05. Q&A 03_Cetokhila Sutta_Winnipeg_01-07-2018
06. Dhamma Talk 03_Cetokhila Sutta_Winnipeg_01-07-2018
07. Q&A 04_Cetokhila Sutta_Winnipeg_02-07-2018
08. Dhamma Talk 04_Cetokhila Sutta_Winnipeg_02-07-2018
09. Q&A 05_Cetokhila Sutta_Winnipeg_03-07-2018
10. Dhamma Talk 05_Cetokhila Sutta_Winnipeg_03-07-2018
11. Q&A 06_Cetokhila Sutta_Winnipeg_04-07-2018
12. Dhamma Talk 06_Cetokhila Sutta_Winnipeg_04-07-2018