We are pleased to send you the recordings of the third one day meditation program held at Koralawella, Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. This was jointly conducted by Most Ven U Dhammajiva Maha Thero and his senior lay student Aruna Manathunge.
This invaluable program was kindly sponsored by Vishwa Parami Foundation.
The program was conducted in a novel manner with the inclusion of mindfulness exercises. The school children and the Youth will immensely benefit by listening to this program. As such this is valuable to the Educators and teachers as well. Please circulate this among such Youth. Even experienced adult meditation practitioners with years of practice could gain some benefits by listening to the recordings.
We have also provided below the links to the Video clips shown at the program. Please note that the loading of the Video clips will depend up on the speed of your internet connection.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
- 30. Instructions and Guided Walking Meditation_Aruna Manathunge_26 July 2014
- 31. Guided Sitting Meditation_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero_26 July 2014
- 32. Instructions on ‘Mindful Eating’ and ‘Leave No Trace’_Aruna Manathunge_26 July 2014
- 33. Audio Visual presentation_”Benefits of Mindfulness Meditation to Students”_Aruna Manathunge_26 July 2014
- Video Clip_iTV News Discusses Mindfulness in Schools
- Video Clip_BBC News Can we change the way the brain deals with stress
- 34. Dessert_Eating a Single Raisin_Aruna Manathunge_26 July 2014
- 35. Listening to the Bell of Mindfulness_Aruna Manathunge_26 July 2014
- 36. Dhamma Talk 05_Meditation for the Youth_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero_26 July 2014
- 37. Closing Session and Announcements_Aruna Manathunge_26 July 2014