Upawana Sutta – Part 05 was conducted as a continuation of the series by Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero at Mitirigala Nissaranavanaya monastery during April 2015. Upawana Sutta is a valuable discourse based on a discussion between Ven. Sariputta and Ven. Upawana. The Sutta focuses on the development of Bojjhanga, which are the seven factors of enlightenment.
This Sutta is from Book 5-1, Page 159 of Sanyukta Nikaya, Maha Vagga, Bojjhanga Sanyukta of Sutta Pitaka. Please click here to download a PDF file of the Sutta from Buddha Jayanthi Tripitaka.
You can also locate the Sutta at Tripitakaya.org at this link: Upawana Sutta
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 RET 96 Upawana Sutta – Part 05_Q&A 01_27-04-2015
- 02 RET 96 Upawana Sutta – Part 05_Dhamma Talk 01_27-04-2015
- 03 RET 96 Upawana Sutta – Part 05_Q&A 02_28-04-2015
- 04 RET 96 Upawana Sutta – Part 05_Dhamma Talk 02_28-04-2015
- 05 RET 96 Upawana Sutta – Part 05_Q&A 03_29-04-2015
- 06 RET 96 Upawana Sutta – Part 05_Dhamma Talk 03_29-04-2015