Upawana Sutta – Part 03 was conducted by Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero at Mitirigala Nissaranavanaya monastery during April 2015. Upawana Sutta is a valuable discourse based on a discussion between Ven. Sariputta and Ven. Upawana. The Sutta focuses on the development of Bojjhanga, which are the seven factors of enlightenment.
In this Upawana Sutta – Part 03, Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero continues on the explanation of Bojjhanga and the nature of the mind of a Yogi who develop up to that level.
This Sutta is from Book 5-1, Page 159 of Sanyukta Nikaya, Maha Vagga, Bojjhanga Sanyukta of Sutta Pitaka. Please click here to download a PDF file of the Sutta from Buddha Jayanthi Tripitaka.
You can also locate the Sutta at Tripitakaya.org at this link: Upawana Sutta
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 RET 94 Upawana Sutta – Part 03_Q&A 01_14-04-2015
- 02 RET 94 Upawana Sutta – Part 03_Dhamma Talk 01_14-04-2015
- 03 RET 94 Upawana Sutta – Part 03_Q&A 02_15-04-2015
- 04 RET 94 Upawana Sutta – Part 03_Dhamma Talk 02_15-04-2015
- 05 RET 94 Upawana Sutta – Part 03_Q&A 03_16-04-2015
- 06 RET 94 Upawana Sutta – Part 03_Dhamma Talk 03_16-04-2015
- 07 RET 94 Upawana Sutta – Part 03_Q&A 04_17-04-2015