We are pleased to provide this invaluable Dhamma series on Nibbedhika Sutta recorded at Meetirigala Nissarana Vanaya Forest Monastery of Sri Lanka. This Sutta series was conducted by the chief meditation master of the monastery, Most Ven. Udairiyagama Dhammajiva Maha Thero..
This Part 06 was recorded at a residential meditation retreat held during December 2012 at the monastery. This final of the long series focuses on ‘Dhukka’ or ‘Suffering’.
We have also provided the text of the Sutta from thripitakaya.org. This is the Buddha Jayanthi Tripitaka version. Please click this link to reach the web page on Nibbedhika Sutta.
To Listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting ”save as ” from the drop down menu.
- 01. Introduction_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 6
- 02. Dhamma Discussion 01_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 06
- 03. Dhamma Talk 01_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 06
- 04. Dhamma Talk 02_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 06
- 05. Dhamma Discussion 02_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 06
- 06. Dhamma Talk 03_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 06
- 07. Dhamma Talk 04_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 06
- 08. Dhamma Discussion 03_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 06
- 09. Dhamma Talk 05_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 06
- 10. Dhamma Talk 06_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 06
- 11. Dhamma Discussion 04_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 6
- 12. Dhamma Talk 07_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 06
- 13. Dhamma Talk 08_Nibbedhika Sutta Part 06