We are pleased to provide this invaluable Dhamma series on Nibbedhika Sutta recorded at Meetirigala Nissarana Vanaya Forest Monastery of Sri Lanka. This Sutta series was conducted by the chief meditation master of the monastery, Most Ven. Udairiyagama Dhammajiva Maha Thero..
This series based on Nibbedhika Sutta was recorded at a residential retreat held at the monastery during October 2012. The Maha Thero covered this Sutta during multiple retreats as a lengthy discourse. This is the Part 3 of the series on Nibbedhika Sutta.
Nibbedika Sutta Discourse of Gautama Buddha provides a detailed analysis of several central themes, including sense perception, feeling, defilements and Kamma. The Buddha explains that mastery of the Dhamma comes from meditating on six factors in the mind, each of which should be understood deeply in six different ways.
The audio editing of this series was generously sponsored by Mrs Nelum Maithripala and Ms. Chandralatha Ubesinghe of Sri Lanka. They wish to pass on the merits of this gift of Dhamma to their departed parents and friends and all other beings waiting to receive such merits.
We have also provided the text of the Sutta from thripitakaya.org. This is the Buddha Jayanthi Tripitaka version. Please click this link to reach the web page on Nibbedhika Sutta.
To Listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting ”save as ” from the drop down menu.
- 01 – Introduction – Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 3
- 02 – Dhamma Discussion 01_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 3
- 03 – Dhamma Talk 01_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 03
- 04 – Dhamma Talk 02_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 03
- 05 – Dhamma Discussion 02_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 3
- 06 – Dhamma Talk 03_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 03
- 07 – Dhamma Talk 04_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 03
- 08 – Dhamma Discussion 03_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 3
- 09 – Dhamma Talk 05_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 03
- 10 – Dhamma Talk 06_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 03
- 11 – Dhamma Discussion 04_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 3
- 12 – Dhamma Talk 07_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 03