We are pleased to send you the recordings of another meditation retreat conducted by Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero at Nissaranavanaya Monastery, Sri Lanka. These Dhamma discourses were based on Maha Sunyatha Sutta. This is the second part of this Sutta discourse and it is a Sutta regularly referred to by the Maha Thero during recent times.
We are pleased to provide a link to the text of the Sutta in Sinhala from Thripitakaya.org.
Please click here to reach the text of the Sutta.
The audio editing of this invaluable second Part was sponsored by three Yogis who wished to present this as a gift of Dhamma to the world wide listeners on this day of Vesak 2014. They are Maithri, Nelun Maithripala and Chandralatha Ubeysinghe. They do this Dhamma Dana in memory of their dearly departed parents, relatives and others. They also wish a very fruitful Vesak to all of their friends.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t, you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 RET 64 Maha Sunyatha Sutta – Part 2_Q&A 01
- 02 RET 64 Maha Sunyatha Sutta – Part 2_Dhamma Talk 01
- 03 RET 64 Maha Sunyatha Sutta – Part 2_Dhamma Talk 02
- 04 RET 64 Maha Sunyatha Sutta – Part 2_Interview 01
- 05 RET 64 Maha Sunyatha Sutta – Part 2_Q&A 02
- 06 RET 64 Maha Sunyatha Sutta – Part 2_Dhamma Talk 03
- 07 RET 64 Maha Sunyatha Sutta – Part 2_Dhamma Talk 04
- 08 RET 64 Maha Sunyatha Sutta – Part 2_Interview 02
- 09 RET 64 Maha Sunyatha Sutta – Part 2_Q&A 03