Maha Salayatanika Sutta was used for the Dhamma sermons at the meditation retreat conducted in early February 2018 at Auckland, New Zealand. The retreat was conducted by Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero of Mitirigala Nissaranavanaya Forest Monastery. The retreat was conducted in Sinhala.
Please click the following link to reach the text of the sutta from Thripitakaya.org;
How to Download or Directly Listen to the audio files.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the file link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu. Save the file into a pre designated folder to listen on multiple occasions. This is the best way to save your internet allocation.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
- 01. Dhamma Talk 01_Maha Salayatanika Sutta_04-02-2018
- 02. Q&A 01_Maha Salayatanika Sutta_04-02-2018
- 03. Dhamma Talk 02_Maha Salayatanika Sutta_05-02-2018
- 04. Q&A 02_Maha Salayatanika Sutta_05-02-2018
- 05. Q&A 03_Maha Salayatanika Sutta_06-02-2018
- 06. Dhamma Talk 03_Maha Salayatanika Sutta_06-02-2018