We are pleased to send you the 4th Part of Maha-nidana Sutta recorded at Sydney, Australia during February 2013. This Sutta series was conducted by the chief meditation master of Meetirigala Nissaranavanaya Monastery, Most Ven. Udairiyagama Dhammajiva Maha Thero.
The Maha Thero conducted this lengthy series of sermons on Maha-nidana Sutta as separate parts during successive residential retreats held during New Zealand and Australia Dhamma tour of 2013. Please note that this 4th Part has a mix of both Sinhala and English languages especially in Dhamma discussions.
Please click the following link to reach the text of the sutta in Sinhala from thripitakaya.org;
To listen directly: Kindly left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting ”save as ” from the dropped down menu.
- 01 – Introduction_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
- 02 – Inauguration of the Retreat
- 03 – Dhamma Talk 01_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
- 04 – Dhamma Discussion 01_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
- 05 – Dhamma Discussion 02_English_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
- 06 – Dhamma Talk 02_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
- 07 – Dhamma Discussion 03_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
- 08 – Dhamma Talk 03_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
- 09 – Dhamma Discussion 04_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
- 10 – Dhamma Talk 04_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
- 11 – Dhamma Discussion 05_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
- 12 – Dhamma Talk 05_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
- 13 – Dhamma Discussion 06_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
- 14 – Dhamma Talk 06_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
- 15 – Dhamma Discussion 07_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
- 16 – Dhamma Talk 07_Maha-nidana Sutta – Part 4
Please click here to go back to other Dhamma Talk series of Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero