Audio editing of this excellent Dhamma series was generously sponsored by Mr Ranjana Walpola of Sri Lanka. He wish to pass the merits of this valuable Dhamma Dana to his departed beloved mother, Mrs Piyawathi Walpola.
To Listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting ”save as ” from the dropped down menu.
- 01 – Introduction_Kalakarama Sutta
- 02 – Q&A – 01_Kalakarama Sutta_21-06-2012
- 03 -Dhamma Talk- 01_Kalakarama Sutta_21-06-2012
- 04 – Dhamma Talk- 02_Kalakarama Sutta_22-06-2012
- 05 – Q&A – 02_Kalakarama Sutta_23 -06-2012
- 06 – Dhamma Talk- 03_Kalakarama Sutta_23-06-2012
- 07 – Dhamma Talk- Most Ven U Dhammaransi Maha Thero_24-06-2012
- 08 – Dhamma Talk- 04_Kalakarama Sutta_25-06-20012
- 09 – Q&A – 03_Kalakarama Sutta_26-12-2012
- 10 – Dhamma Talk- 05_Kalakarama Sutta_26-12-2012
- 11 – Dhamma Talk – 06_Kalakarama Sutta_27-06-2012
- 12 – Q&A – 04_Kalakarama Sutta_28-06-2012
- 13 – Dhamma Talk – 07_Kalakarama Sutta_28-06-2012
- 14 – Dhamma Talk – 08_Kalakarama Sutta_28-06-2012
- 15 – Dhamma Talk – 09_Kalakarama Sutta_29-06-2012