We are pleased to provide this valuable Dhamma series recorded at Meetirigala Nissarana Vanaya Forest Monastery of Sri Lanka. This Sutta series was conducted by the chief meditation master of the monastery, Most Ven. Udairiyagama Dhammajiva Maha Thero.
This short sutta discourse is specifically valuable to the Beginners and Advancing students of meditation. It was recorded during March 2013 at a 3 day retreat. We have also provided a PDF file of this sutta from Buddha Jayanthi Tripitaka publication. Please click this for the PDF file on the sutta.
The audio editing of this sutta was generously sponsored by Ms. Anju De Alwis and her mother Mrs Sujatha Jayakody.
To Listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
- 01. Introduction_Dhattabba Sutta
- 02. Q&A 01_Dhattabba Sutta_19-03-2013
- 03. Dhamma Talk 01_Dhattabba Sutta_19-03-2013
- 04. Dhamma Talk 02_Dhattabba Sutta_20-03-2013
- 05. Q&A 02_Dhattabba Sutta_21-03-2013
- 06. Dhamma Talk 03_Dhattabba Sutta_21-03-2013