Dasuttara Sutta – Part 28 at Ambuluwawa,Gampola
Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero conducted sermons on the part 28 of the long series on Dasuttara Sutta at a residential held retreat at Ambuluwawa. The retreat was conducted at Sri Subodha Retreat Center at Ambuluwawa, Gampola, Sri Lanka. The retreat center is part of Sri Subodharamaya, Peradeniya.
The Maha Thero conducted this 05-day retreat in Sinhala during November 2016.
The Chief Disciple Most Ven. Sariputta preached Dasuttara Sutta at the Gaggarāpokkharani in Campā, in the presence of the Lord Buddha. It is said that at the end of the discourse five hundred monks became Arahants.
Dasuttara Sutta (In Sinhala) is now available at Thripitakaya.org. Please click the following link to read the text of the Sutta directly from Thripitakaya.org
How to Listen and Download the audio files
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01. Dasuttara Sutta – Part 28_Q&A 01_Ambuluwawa_06-11-2016
- 02. Dasuttara Sutta – Part 28_Dhamma Talk 01_Ambuluwawa_06-11-2016
- 03. Dasuttara Sutta – Part 28_Q&A 02_Ambuluwawa_07-11-2016
- 04. Dasuttara Sutta – Part 28_Dhamma Talk 02_Ambuluwawa_07-11-2016
- 05. Dasuttara Sutta – Part 28_Q&A 03_Ambuluwawa_08-11-2016
- 06. Dasuttara Sutta – Part 28_Dhamma Talk 03_Ambuluwawa_08-11-2016
- 07. Dasuttara Sutta – Part 28_Q&A 04_Ambuluwawa_09-11-2016
- 08. Dasuttara Sutta – Part 28_Dhamma Talk 04_Ambuluwawa_09-11-2016