Dasuttara Sutta – Part 04 was the Sutta discourse at the 103rd residential retreat at Mitirigala Nissaranavanaya Monastery. It was a continuation of the same sutta started during the 97th residential meditation retreat conducted at the monastery.
Dasuttara Sutta is the 34th or the last Sutta of Digha Nikaya preached by the Chief Disciple Most Ven. Sariputta at the Gaggarāpokkharani in Campā, in the presence of the Lord Buddha. It is said that at the end of the discourse five hundred monks became Arahants.
Dasuttara Sutta text in Sinhala is available at Thripitakaya.org. Please click the following link to read the text of the Sutta directly from Thripitakaya.org
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01. RET 103 Dasuttara Sutta – Part 04_Q&A 01_01-09-2015
- 02. RET 103 Dasuttara Sutta – Part 04_Dhamma Talk 01_01-09-2015
- 03. RET 103 Dasuttara Sutta – Part 04_Q&A 02_02-09-2015
- 04. RET 103 Dasuttara Sutta – Part 04_Dhamma Talk 02_02-09-2015
- 05. RET 103 Dasuttara Sutta – Part 04_Q&A 03_03-09-2015
- 06. RET 103 Dasuttara Sutta – Part 04_Dhamma Talk 03_03-09-2015