We pleased to provide the second part of Anumana Sutta of Arahanth Moggallana. This sutta emphasize the importance of Vinaya. Vinaya is very important to the continuation of the order of Monks and thereby the Dhamma.
In our time this valuable Sutta is brought to life as a long discourse by Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero of Mitirigala Nissaranavanaya Monastery. We presented the first part of this valuable series few days ago.
This Sutta is from Book 1, Page 228 of Majjima Nikaya of Sutta Pitaka. Please click here to download a PDF file of the Sutta from Buddha Jayanthi Tripitaka.
You can also locate the Sutta at Tripitakaya.org at this link: http://www.thripitakaya.org/tipitakaya/Index/38?s=113 (Now Tripitakaya.org has included the whole of Majjima Nikaya)
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 RET 88 Anumana Sutta – Part 2_QandA 01_16-02-2015
- 02 RET 88 Anumana Sutta – Part 2_Dhamma Talk 01_16-02-2015
- 03 RET 88 Anumana Sutta – Part 2_QandA 02_17-02-2015
- 04 RET 88 Anumana Sutta – Part 2_Dhamma Talk 02_17-02-2015
- 05 RET 88 Anumana Sutta – Part 2_QandA 03_18-02-2015
- 06 RET 88 Anumana Sutta – Part 2_Dhamma Talk 03_18-02-2015
- 07 RET 88 Anumana Sutta – Part 2_QandA 04_19-02-2015
- 08 RET 88 Anumana Sutta – Part 2_Dhamma Talk 04_ 19-02-2015
- 09 RET 88 Anumana Sutta – Part 2_QandA 05_20-02-2015