Upanisa Sutta was used as the Dhamma topic by Ven. Panadure Chandaratana Thero at Kalalgoda Vipassana Center for a series of meditation programs. The series on Upanisa Sutta was started in March 2022.
The Ven. Thero conducts a monthly 3 days residential retreat in English at this meditation center located near Thalawathugoda. This Center has residential facilities for about 40 retreants. These retreats will vastly benefit the yogis who wish to attend residential retreats conducted in English, close to Colombo.
Those who wish to attend the residential retreats have to contact Ms. Dilhara Fernando. Her contact details are as follows;
Given here is a link to the web page on Upanisa Sutta from accesstoinsight.org;
An invaluable Brief Dhamma Clip from the first Dhamma Discussion of this program;
Developing Bojjhanga through Cittanupassana. – 17 minutes long. (Ven. Panadure Chandaratana Thero (Deputy Abbot of Mitirigala Nissaranavanaya Forest Monastery, Sri Lanka) explains the application of simple awareness and the development of that through different stages. The Thero explains as to how wisdom has to work at these levels. This advice is very useful to those Yogis who are advancing in their practice of Walking Meditation. )
- Dhamma Discussion 01 (25-03-2022)
- Dhamma Talk 01 (25-03-2022)
- Dhamma Discussion 02 (26-03-2022)
- Dhamma Talk 02 (26-03-2022)
- Dhamma Discussion 03 (27-03-2022)
- Dhamma Discussion 04 (22-04-2022)
- Dhamma Talk 03 (22-04-2022)
- Dhamma Discussion 05 (23-04-2022)
- Dhamma Talk 04 (23-04-2022)
- Dhamma Discussion 06 (24-04-2022)
Upanisa Sutta Completed.