Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero conducted a retreat in English immediately after the retreat conducted in Sinhalese at Gloucester, U.K. during June 2018. Maybe most of the Sinhala language participants were present for the retreat in English as well. Perhaps as a result the discussions in this ‘English’ language retreat is heavily mixed with Sinhalese during the Q&A sessions. The Dhamma Talks are in the English medium.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01. Akuppa Sutta_Q&A 01_Gloucester_07-06-2018
- 02. Akuppa Sutta_Dhamma Talk 01_Gloucester_07-06-2018
- 03. Akuppa Sutta_Q&A 02_Gloucester_08-06-2018
- 04. Akuppa Sutta_Dhamma Talk 02_Gloucester_08-06-2018
- 05. Akuppa Sutta_Q&A 03_Gloucester_09-06-2018
- 06. Akuppa Sutta_Dhamma Talk 03_Gloucester_09-06-2018
- 07. Akuppa Sutta_Q&A 04_Gloucester_10-06-2018