We are pleased to provide you the re-edited recordings of a valuable Dhamma discourse delivered at a residential yogi retreat by Most Ven U Dhammajiva Maha Thero. This series on Maha Vedalla Sutta was recorded at a 10 day residential retreat conducted at Melbourne, Australia.
The re-editing of this valuable Sutta series was sponsored by two sisters Ms Manjari Dias and Kumudini Nanayakkara as an offer of merits to their late parents Mr D. W. Rajapaksha and Mrs Pearl Rajapaksha.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting ”save as ” from the dropped down menu.
- Introduction to Maha Vedalla Sutta.mp3
- Instruction on Meditation_Maha Vedalla Sutta_13-12-11.mp3
- Q&A – 01_Maha Vedalla Sutta_14-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 01_MahaVedallaSutta_14-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 02_MahaVedalla Sutta_15-12-11.mp3
- Q&A – 02_Maha Vedalla Sutta_16-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 03_MahaVedalla Sutta_16-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 04_MahaVedalla Sutta_17-12-11.mp3
- Q&A – 03_MahaVedalla Sutta_18-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 05_MahaVedalla Sutta_18-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 06_MahaVedalla Sutta_19-12-11.mp3
- Q&A – 4_MahaVedalla Sutta_20-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 07_MahaVedalla Sutta_20-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 08_MahaVedalla Sutta_21-12-11.mp3
- Q&A – 5_MahaVedalla Sutta_22-12-11.mp3
- Dhamma Desana 09_MahaVedalla Sutta_22-12-11.mp3