We are pleased to present a new Dhamma series being conducted by the Ven. Monks of Mitirigala Nissaranavanya Forest Monastery at Imaduwa and Koggala. The series was started by Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero as one day meditation programs as a response to many requests made by devoted practitioners of meditation living in Down South. These programs were widely attended by the meditating public of the area.
The series was dormant for some time and it was rejuvenated recently by Ven. Panadure Chandaratana, a Senior disciple of the Maha Thero.
A historic development at Imaduwa took place on 26 August 2017. On that day the land was donated to Mitirigala Nissaranavanya Sanrakshana Mandalaya by Mr. Wijesena of Kotte. It was a special day for the birth of a new branch monastery at Imaduwa.
The latest recordings are nos. 9 and 10 recorded on 01 Oct 2017.
How to Listen and Download the audio files
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window but if not you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 Sankathārammana Sutta_23 – 11 – 2014
- 02. Sasañña_Sanimitta Vaggo_25-10-2015
- 03. Q&A_Imaduwa_Ven. Panadure Chandaratana Thero_13-08-2016
- 04. Dhamma Talk_Suthavantha Sutta_Ven. P. Chandaratana Thero_13-08-2016
Please click here to read the text of the Suthavantha Sutta from Thripitakaya.org
- 05. The Ceremony on Donation and Q&A_26-08-2017
- 06. Dhamma Talk_Appamādo Eko Dhammo Bahukāro_26-08-2017
- 07. Q&A_Imaduwa_Ven. Panadure Chandaratana Thero_03-09-2017
- 08. Dhamma Talk_Ven. Sumana Rathana Thero_03-09-2017
- 09. Q&A_Ven. Panadure Chandaratana Thero_01-10-2017
- 10. Dhamma Talk_Chetanā sutta_Ven. Panadure Chandaratana Thero_01-10-2017
To be continued…..