We are pleased to present Brief Dhamma Clips in English. Through this series we provide the common Buddhist listeners and the busy yogis with some very important yet brief Dhamma clips from the great community of Monks & Nuns. The focus is on the gradual development of the meditative path leading to Nibbana.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting ”save as ” from the dropped down menu.
- 01 – Generosity_Ajahn Brahmavamso Maha Thero
- 02 – Origin of Materialism_Ajahn Brahmavamso Maha Thero
- 03 – The Pursuit of Happiness_Ajahn Brahmavamso Maha Thero
- 04 – Get Out of the Way to Meditation to Happen.
- 05 – Covering Over With Grass
- 06 – Living in the Present with Non Reaction
- 07 – Working with the Situation_Ajahn Brahmavamso Maha Thero
- 08 – Training an Elephant_Ajahn Brahmavamso Maha Thero
- 09 – Some will never reach the real maturity even with the passing of years_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero