We are pleased to send you the recordings of the first one day meditation program held at Koralawella, Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. This was jointly conducted by Most Ven U Dhammajiva Maha Thero and his lay student Aruna Manathunge.
The program was conducted in a novel manner with the inclusion of mindful exercises. Even experienced adult meditation practitioners with years of practice could gain some benefits by listening to the recordings.
We have also included some written material for the benefit of the listeners.
- Please click here to download the day’s Program.
- Please click here to download ‘Leave No Trace’.
- Please click here to download ‘Discovering Goodness’.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
- 14. Instructions and Guided Walking Meditation_Aruna Manathunge_29 March 2014
- 15. Guided Sitting Meditation_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero_29 March 2014
- 16. Instructions on ‘Mindful Eating’ and ‘Leave No Trace’_Aruna Manathunge_29 March 2014
- 17. ‘Discovering Goodness’_Aruna Manathunge_29 March 2014
- 18. Dhamma Talk 05_Meditation for the Youth_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero_29 March 2014