Ven. Panadure Chandaratana Thero conducted a residential meditation retreat at Bhaddeka Vihari Meditation Centre, Ripple brook, Melbourne from 19 to 25 April 2019 in Sinhala. The Ven. Thero selected Anapanasati Sutta for Dhamma sermons at this retreat.
The Q&A sessions of the retreat are very useful to yogis practicing Vipassana meditation.
Please click the following link to reach the text of the sutta from Thripitakaya.org;
The final high quality audio files are uploaded after audio editing. We have also increased the sound quality of some of the questions asked by the yogis without a microphone.
How to Download or Directly Listen to the audio files.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the file link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu. Save the file into a pre designated folder to listen on multiple occasions. This is the best way to save your internet allocation.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
- 01.Introduction and Guided Meditation_19-04-2019
- 02. Anapanasati Sutta – Q&A 01_Melbourne_19-04-2019
- 03. Anapanasati Sutta – Dhamma Talk 01_Melbourne_19-04-2019
- 04. Anapanasati Sutta – Q&A 02_Melbourne_20-04-2019
- 05. Anapanasati Sutta – Dhamma Talk 02_Melbourne_20-04-2019
- 06. Anapanasati Sutta – Q&A 03_Melbourne_21-04-2019
- 07. Anapanasati Sutta – Dhamma Talk 03_Melbourne_21-04-2019
- 08. Anapanasati Sutta – Q&A 04_Melbourne_22-04-2019
- 09. Anapanasati Sutta – Dhamma Talk 04_Melbourne_22-04-2019
- 10.Morning_Guided meditation_Melbourne_23-04-2019
- 11. Anapanasati Sutta – Q&A 05_Melbourne_23-04-2019
- 12. Anapanasati Sutta – Dhamma Talk 05_Melbourne_23-04-2019
- 13. Anapanasati Sutta – Q&A 06_Melbourne_24-04-2019
- 14. Anapanasati Sutta – Dhamma Talk 06_Melbourne_24-04-2019