Ven. Panadure Chandaratana Thero conducted a two day meditation retreat at Dhamma Sarana Buddhist Temple at Melbourne, Australia from 13 to 14 April 2019. These Dhamma Discussions and the Dhamma Talks are very useful to Vipassana meditation practitioners.
We have improved the quality of the Dhamma discussions through audio editing. Especially, the questions asked by some practitioners without using the microphone have been enhanced through audio editing.
How to Download or Directly Listen to the audio files.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the file link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu. Save the file into a pre designated folder to listen on multiple occasions. This is the best way to save your internet allocation.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
- 01.Q&A 01_Dhamma Sarana_Melbourne_13-04-2019
- 02. Dhamma Talk 01_Ven. Hatthi Sariputta Chitta Thero_Dhamma Sarana_Melbourne_13-04-2019
- 03. Morning Instructions and Guided Meditation_Dhamma Sarana_Melbourne_14-04-2019
- 04. Q&A 02_Dhamma Sarana_Melbourne_14-04-2019
- 05. Dhamma Talk 02_Sañña-Perception_Dhamma Sarana_Melbourne_14-04-2019