A meditation program for the Youth was initiated by Most Ven U Dhammajiva Maha Thero on 28 September 2013. The objective of this program is to encourage and teach the Youth to start the practice of meditation. There was a high demand for such a series from various overseas countries such as Canada.
The series is jointly conducted in English by the Maha Thero and his senior lay student Aruna Manathunge. Please click the following links to reach the respective web pages.
- Why Meditate? An introduction to meditation targeting the Youth_28 September 2013
- Why Meditate? An Introduction to meditation_12 October 2013
- An Interesting New Research Paper: ‘Reductions in Negative Automatic Thoughts in Students Attending Mindfulness Tutorials Predicts Increased Life Satisfaction’
- Why Meditate? Meditation Program for the Youth_17 November 2013
- Why Meditate? Meditation Program for the Youth_22 February 2014
- One Day Meditation Program for the Youth_29 March 2014
- One Day Meditation Program for the Youth_26 April 2014
- Mindfulness Meditation Program for Schools in Sri Lanka (In English)
- One Day Meditation Program for the Youth_26 July 2014
- Meditation for the Youth_30 Aug 14
- Meditation for the Youth_27 September 2014
- Meditation for the Youth_25 October 2014