Rahula Sutta was the topic for weekly Dhamma sermons conducted at the upper monastery for the resident Monks of Mitirigala Nissaranavanya by Most Ven U Dhammajiva Maha Thero.
This new series on Rahula Sutta was started in February 2016. The sutta is based on the advice given by Lord Buddha to young novice monk, Ven. Rahula. The sutta is from Sutta Nipatha of Khuddaka Nikaya. Please click here to download the PDF file of the sutta from Buddha Jayanthi Tripitaka.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 Rahula Sutta_Dhamma Talk 01_04.02.2016.
- 02 Rahula Sutta_Dhamma Talk 02_11.02.2016
- 03 Rahula Sutta_Dhamma Talk 03_18.02.2016
- 04 Rahula Sutta_Dhamma Talk 04_25.02.2016
- 05 Rahula Sutta_Dhamma Talk 05_03.03.2016
- 06 Rahula Sutta_Dhamma Talk 06_10.03.2016
- 07 Rahula Sutta_Dhamma Talk 07_17.03.2016
- 08 Rahula Sutta_Dhamma Talk 08_24.03.2016