We are pleased to provide this valuable Dhamma series recorded at Meetirigala Nissarana Vanaya Forest Monastery of Sri Lanka. This Sutta series was conducted by the chief meditation master of the monastery, Most Ven. Udairiyagama Dhammajiva Maha Thero.
This series based on Nibbedhika Sutta was recorded at a residential retreat held at the monastery during October 2012. The Maha Thero covered this Sutta during multiple retreats as a lengthy discourse. This is the Part 3 of the series on Nibbedhika Sutta.
The audio editing of this series was generously sponsored by Mrs Nelum Maithripala and Ms. Chandralatha Ubesinghe of Sri Lanka. They wish to pass on the merits of this gift of Dhamma to their departed parents and friends and all other beings waiting to receive such merits.
We have also provided a PDF file of the Sutta from Sutta Pitaka. This PDF is from Buddha Jayanthi Tripitaka publication. Please click this link to the PDF on Nibbedhika Sutta.
- 01 – Introduction – Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 3
- 02 – Dhamma Discussion 01_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 3
- 03 – Dhamma Talk 01_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 03
- 04 – Dhamma Talk 02_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 03
- 05 – Dhamma Discussion 02_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 3
- 06 – Dhamma Talk 03_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 03
- 07 – Dhamma Talk 04_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 03
- 08 – Dhamma Discussion 03_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 3
- 09 – Dhamma Talk 05_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 03
- 10 – Dhamma Talk 06_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 03
- 11 – Dhamma Discussion 04_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 3
- 12 – Dhamma Talk 07_Nibbedhika Sutta – Part 03