Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero conducted a five days residential retreat from end January to the beginning of February 2017.
The Dhamma sermons during the retreat were based on Lonaphala Sutta from Anguttara Nikaya and it explains how to reduce the effects of bad Kamma. The Buddha using a simile of a Salt Crystal explains in the Sutta that the same Kamma can take an undeveloped person to Hell while not making much of an effect on a morally and spiritually developed practitioner of Dhamma.
How to Listen and Download the audio files
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01. RET 137 Lonaphala Sutta_Q&A 01_30-01-2017
- 02. RET 137 Lonaphala Sutta_Dhamma Talk 01_30-01-2017
- 03. RET 137 Lonaphala Sutta_Q&A 02_31-01-2017
- 04. RET 137 Lonaphala Sutta_Dhamma Talk 02_31-01-2017
- 05. RET 137 Lonaphala Sutta_Q&A 03_01-02-2017
- 06. RET 137 Lonaphala Sutta_Dhamma Talk 03_01-02-2017
- 07. RET 137 Lonaphala Sutta_Q&A 04_02-02-2017
- 08. RET 137 Lonaphala Sutta_Dhamma Talk 04_02-02-2017