Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero conducts one day meditation programs at Allenmathiniyaramaya on a monthly basis. Presently the Maha Thero conducts Dhamma sermons at these monthly sessions based on Kayagata-sati Sutta. We are pleased to provide links to some of the available talks of the series.
Please note that the audio quality of the earlier talks are low due to poor recording quality. We have improved the sound quality of the audio of those as much as possible through audio restoration. The audio quality of recordings from 18 April 2015 on wards are of a high standard.
We have also provided a PDF file of the Sutta from Buddha Jayanthi Tripitaka.
Please click here to download the PDF
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
- Kayagata-sati Sutta_13.07.2013
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_23.03.2014
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_12.04.2014
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_23.08.2014
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_13.09.2014
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_Dhamma Desana 11.10.2014
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_Q&A_11.10.2014
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_Dhamma Desana 15.11.2014
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_Q&A_15.11.2014
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_Dhamma Desana 14.02.2015
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_Q&A_14.02.2015
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_Dhamma Desana_21-03-2015
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_Q&A_21-03-2015
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_Dhamma Desana_18-04-2015
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_Q&A_18-04-2015
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_Dhamma Desana_16-08-2015
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_Q&A_16-08-2015
- Kayagathasathi Sutta_Dhamma Desana_12-09-2015