Dutugamunu Aranya Senasanaya is a Forest Monastery located at Vijithapura, Kalaweva in Anuradhapura District of rural Sri Lanka. It is located at a serene forest area spanning about 100 acres. Recently this monastery established a close Dhamma relationship with Mitirigala Nissaranavanaya Monastery.
The monks from Mitirigala Forest Monastery have started to visit Dutugamunu Aranya Senasanaya to conduct Dhamma programs. Currently there are three monks of Mitirigala Monastery staying at this Forest Monastery at Kalaweva, Anuradhapura.
Mr Hemantha Ranawaka captured these beautiful photographs of the monastery during a recent visit conducted on 23 May 2016.
We received the following Dhamma Talks which were recorded at the monastery during the newly started Dhamma programs.
The latest is no. 08 recorded on 26 November 2016.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01. සත්පුරිස දානය_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero_23-05-2016
- 02. මිත්ත සුත්රය_Ven. Panadure Chandaratana Thero_25-06-2016
- 03. උට්ඨානමතෝ සතිමතෝ_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero_27-08-2016
- 04. දහම් පැන සහ පිළිතුරු_27-08-2016
- 05. Kayanupassana_Dhamma Talk 02_Ven. Panadure Chandaratana Thero_24-09-2016
- 06. දහම් පැන සහ පිළිතුරු_Ven. Dhammasunita Thero_29-10- 2016
- 07. Dhamma Talk_Ven. Dhammasunita Thero_29-10-2016
- 08. Dhamma Talk_Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero_26-11-2016
- 09. Dhamma Talk_Ven. Thuruvila DhammaVijaya Thero_31-12-2016
- 10. දහම් පැන සහ පිළිතුරු_Thuruvila DhammaVijaya Thero_31-12- 2016
To be continued…..