We are pleased to present yet another valuable Sutta series conducted by Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero. These talks and discussions were recorded during a meditation retreat conducted in Adelaide, Australia in January 2014.
Duthiya Kala Sutta is a short yet an important Sutta of the Lord Buddha. Lord Buddha advice the followers about four areas which are important to those aspiring to realize the state of the Arahant. These are;
- Listing to the true Dhamma. (at the right time or season)
- Dhamma discussion (at the right time or season)
- Developing the ability to attain calm (at the right time or season)
- Developing insight. (at the right time or season)
Also included is a PDF file of the Sutta from Buddha Jayanthi Tripitaka publication. Please click here to download the PDF file.
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t, you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 Dhamma Talk 01_Duthiya Kala Sutta_11 Jan 2014
- 02 Dhamma Talk 02_Duthiya Kala Sutta_12 Jan 2014
- 03 Q & A 01_Duthiya Kala Sutta_12 Jan 2014
- 04 Dhamma Talk 03_Duthiya Kala Sutta_13 Jan 2014
- 05 Q & A 02_Duthiya Kala Sutta_13 Jan 2014
- 06 Dhamma Talk 04_Duthiya Kala Sutta_14 Jan 2014
- 07 Q & A 03_Duthiya Kala Sutta_14 Jan 2014
- 08 Q & A 04_Duthiya Kala Sutta_15 Jan 2014