Dasuttara Sutta – Part 13 was the Sutta discourse during the 113th residential retreat at Mitirigala Nissaranavanaya Monastery. This Sutta is given a new life by Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero and it continues to develop as a long and a valuable series.
Dasuttara Sutta – Part 13 was preached during a 4 day residential retreat at Nissaranavanaya Forest Monastery.
Dasuttara Sutta is the 34th or the last Sutta of Digha Nikaya preached by the Chief Disciple Most Ven. Sariputta at the Gaggarāpokkharani in Campā, in the presence of the Lord Buddha. It is said that at the end of the discourse five hundred monks became Arahants.
Dasuttara Sutta text in Sinhala is available at Thripitakaya.org. Please click the following link to read the text of the Sutta directly from Thripitakaya.org
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01 RET 113 Dasuttara Sutta – Part 13_Q&A 01_08-02-2016
- 02 RET 113 Dasuttara Sutta – Part 13_Dhamma Talk 01_08-02-2016
- 03 RET 113 Dasuttara Sutta – Part 13_Q&A 02_09-02-2016
- 04 RET 113 Dasuttara Sutta – Part 13_Dhamma Talk 02_09-02-2016
- 05 RET 113 Dasuttara Sutta – Part 13_Q&A 03_10-02-2016
- 06 RET 113 Dasuttara Sutta – Part 13_Dhamma Talk 03_10-02-2016
- 07 RET 113 Dasuttara Sutta – Part 13_Q&A 04_11-02-2016
- 08 RET 113 Dasuttara Sutta – Part 13_Dhamma Talk 04_11-02-2016