We are pleased to send you the recordings of a retreat conducted by Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero in English. The retreat was conducted in August 2013 at Nissaranavanaya Monastery, Sri Lanka.
This is an important Sutta discourse done by the Buddha. The Sutta focuses on the right way to live a holy, solitary life. This is by abandoning the past, by having no intentions for the future, by having no present cravings or greed and with the self well tamed. The Sutta is located at Sanyuktta Nikaya, Nidana Vagga, Bhikku Sanyuktta.
The audio editing of this valuable discourse was kindly sponsored by a Yogi from Australia.
To Listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the dropped down menu.
- 01 – RET53 QandA_01 22-08-2013
- 02 – RET53 Theranamaka Sutta_01 22-08-2013
- 03 – RET53 Theranamaka Sutta_02 23-08-2013
- 04 – RET53 QandA_02 24-08-2013
- 05 – RET53 Theranamaka Sutta_03 24-08-2013
- 06 – RET53 Theranamaka Sutta_04 25-08-2013
- 07 – RET53 QandA_03 26-08-2013
- 08 – RET53 Theranamaka Sutta_05 26-08-2013
- 09 – RET53 Theranamaka Sutta_06 27-08-2013
- 10 – RET53 QandA_04 28-08-2013
- 11 -RET53 Theranamaka Sutta_07 28-08-2013
- 12 – RET53 Theranamaka Sutta_08 29-08-2013
- 13 – RET53 QandA_05 30-08-2013
- 14 – RET53 Theranamaka Sutta_09 30-08-2013