Most Ven. U. Dhammajiva Maha Thero conducted a meditation retreat at Das Buddhistsche Haus in Berlin. It was conducted during July 2016. The Maha Thero selected Paticca-samuppada-vibhanga Sutta as the topic for the Dhamma sermons at the retreat. The retreat was conducted in both English and German languages.
The sutta is on analysis of Dependent Origination and it is from the second Book of Samyukta Nikaya, Abhisamaya Samyuktha. A link to the text of the Sutta from accesstoinsight.org is given below;
How to Listen and Download the audio files
To listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. Usually the file starts to play in that window. If it doesn’t you could highlight the browser window and click ‘reload this page’. It will start to play.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting “save as” from the drop down menu.
- 01. Anupubbena Medhavi_Berlin 2016
- 02. Dhamma Talk 01_Paticca-samuppada-vibhanga Sutta_Berlin 2016
- 03. Dhamma Talk 02_Paticca-samuppada-vibhanga Sutta_Berlin 2016
- 04. Dhamma Talk 03_Paticca-samuppada-vibhanga Sutta_Berlin 2016
- 05. Dhamma Talk 04_Paticca-samuppada-vibhanga Sutta_Berlin 2016
- 06. Dhamma Talk 05_Paticca-samuppada-vibhanga Sutta_Berlin 2016
- 07. Q & A 01_Berlin 2016
- 08. Q & A 02_Berlin 2016
- 09. Q & A 03_Berlin 2016
- 10. Q & A 04_Berlin 2016
- 11. Q & A 05_Berlin 2016